profile
Yul.


Estelle
TP ADM

Box.
scream out loud



But, you're the brightest star

for-redroses.tumblr




you're on your way



    follow me on Twitter

    Stay with me
    Saturday, July 17, 2010



    Once upon a time I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
    We caught onto something, I hold on to the night
    You looked me in the eye and told me you loved me
    Were you just kidding cause it seems to me
    This thing is breaking down we almost never speak
    I don’t feel welcome anymore, baby what happened please tell me
    Cause one second it was perfect and now you’re half way out the door

    And I stare at the phone and he still hasn’t called
    And you feel so low you can’t feel nothin at all
    And you flash back to when he said forever and always

    And it rains in your bedroom everything is wrong
    It rains when you’re here and it rains when you’re gone
    I was there when you said forever and always


    Was I out of line did I say something way too honest
    That made you run and hide like a scared little boy
    I looked into your eyes; thought I knew you for a minute
    now I’m not so sure
    So here’s to everything coming down to nothing
    Here’s to silence that cuts me to the core
    Where is this going, thought I knew for a minute
    but I don’t anymore

    ;

    Now Romeo & Juliet
    Bet they never felt the way we felt
    Bonnie & Clyde
    Never had to hide like we do, we do

    You and I, both know it can't work
    It's all fun and games
    'Til someone gets hurt

    Now you don't wanna let go
    And I don't wanna let you know
    That there might be something real between us two
    Who knew
    Now we don't wanna fall but
    We're tripping in our hearts
    And it's reckless and clumsy
    Cause I know you can't love me here

    I wish we had another time
    I wish we had another place
    But everything we have is stuck in the moment
    And there's nothing my heart can do
    To fight with time and space cause
    I'm still stuck in the moment with you

    Labels:



    (back to the top.)